Do you want to have user generated and user submitted content on your WordPress site?
User Post Submissions makes it easy to have user-submitted content in WordPress. The front-end post submissions extension allows your users to submit blog posts directly from their profile page without logging into the admin area.
Once the user submits a blog post from front-end, User Post Submissions will automatically create a new blog post and mark it as Pending or Draft, so you can review it before it goes live.
You have the option to collect all the necessary information that you need such as:
- Post Title
- Post Content
- Post Excerpt
- Post Format
- Featured Image
- Allows to select the default user submitted post status – Pending, Published or Draft
- Allows to select the default user submitted post type – Post or Page
- Allows to select the post formats of the submission. The Default value is Standard. However, all the post formats supported by the theme you are using is listed. Examples of other post formats are aside, gallery, link, image, quote, status, video, audio.
- Allows to select the categories of the post submission
- Allows to select the default category of the post submission.
- Allows to select if the post excerpt is required or not
- Allows to select if the post submission allows Comments, Pingbacks or Trackbacks
- Allows to select which User Role can submit new posts
- Allows to select which User Role can edit their submitted posts – user will be allowed to edit submitted post only if the post status is pending or draft. Once the post is published or scheduled for publishing only editors and admins can edit the post
- Allows to select which User Role can delete their submitted posts – user will be allowed to delete submitted post only if the post status is pending or draft. Once the post is published or scheduled for publishing only editors and admins can delete the post
- Allows to select which User Role can access Media Library – users with this capability will be able to upload media directly into WP Media Library. Also, they will be able to access and see only their uploaded files
- Adds a new Post Submission Sidebar Box in User Profile Setting Page with the following submenu features:
- Create New Post – Allows user to access the Create Submission Page
- Accepted Posts – Allows user to access their Accepted Posts Listing Page
- Pending Posts – Allows user to access their Pending Posts Listing Page