By default UltraCommunity creates a Default Registration Form which is automatically embedded into Default Registration Page.
The Default Registration Form includes the following fields:
- first name
- last name
- email address
- confirm password
In order to change the Default Registration Form settings or add/edit/remove fields you need to go to Ultra Community-> Forms -> User Registration Forms in the WordPress admin area.
- Form Title – the form title is required and it is set just for your reference in order to easily identify it
- Assigned User Role – for users signing up using this form UltraCommunity will automatically assign the selected user role
- Assigned Page – when a new registration for is created, UltraCommunity simultaneously will automatically create a new Registration Page and will embed the form shortcode into it
- Assigned Page Permalink – this option gives you the possibility to change the permalink the Registration Page associated with this form
- Form Maximum Width – this option gives you the possibility the set the maximum width of this registration form. Make sure you specify the maximum width in pixels – e.g. 550px
- Form Header Title – this option gives possibility to specify the Title of Form Header which will be displayed on front end
- Form Header Background Color – this option gives possibility to specify the background color of Form Header
- Form Header Border Bottom Color – this option gives possibility to specify the color of Form Header bottom border
- Primary Button Text – this option gives possibility to specify the text that appears inside the submit button. By default it is set to “Sign up”
- Primary Button Color – this option gives possibility to specify the color of the submit button
- Primary Button Hover Color – this option gives possibility to specify the color of the submit button on mouser over event
- Form Custom CSS – this option gives possibility to specify some custom CSS that will be applied to the registration form
Create a new Registration Form
In order to create a new Registration Form all you have to do is to click on “Add New” blue button located on the top right corner. Once clicked, UltraCommunity will automatically create a new Registration Form and the Associated Registration Page which will contain the form’ shortcode.
If you prefer to embed the registration form on any other page or widget just click the green “Embed” button located on the top right corner.